Why should you attend?
For international investors to hear from some of the world’s leading alternative investment “legends”.
- How should you position your portfolio for the last quarter?
- Prepare your views on the markets for 2018
- Learn from some of the smartest investors in the world on how they are positioning themselves
- …as well as hear from others and swap ideas, gain new insights to different strategies.
- What should you do with your portfolio in these turbulent times?
- Pick up the latest investment ideas and opportunities!
- Understand how institutions are investing and how to approach the market
- Educate yourself on what alternative investments can offer your portfolio
- No sales pitches …… just pure legendary content!
- Promote best practices, transparency and to show that the industry can evolve and improve.
In addition, it is a great opportunity:
For managers to meet investors and swap ideas, as well as to present themselves and network in a professional environment. We will also have significant media opportunities available.
We also want to promote best practices, transparency and to show that the industry can evolve and improve.
It is an opportunity to network and meet. Investors to meet managers. Managers to meet investors. Service providers to meet managers and investors.
At the same time, we will raise money for Alternatives 4 Children.
Register your interest by filling in the form:
We ask for portfolio managers, allocators and investors (subject to discretion of organizers) to make a small donation of EUR 150.
Anyone else wishing to attend, the following support scale is applied and will be limited in numbers to accommodate our prescribed ratios:
- Non Portfolio Manager role or non allocator of an asset manager (i.e. commercial role) (EUR 500)
- Service Provider (EUR 750)
- Third Party marketer (EUR 1 000)
Numerous donation packages exist and can be tailor made to your needs. Please contact us to request the donation form.
This is a non commercial event and we are all putting our time and effort into this as volunteers. Please excuse us if things aren’t always perfect. We hope to make this a huge success and to raise money for A4C. We can only do this if we have everyone’s help and support. You also understand that Alternatives 4 Children can not be held responsible for the cancellation of the event, or associated costs incurred by attendees should the event be cancelled.